How to be monitored to install a SSL Certificate for Parallels Plesk Server 9.0?
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Parallels Plesk 9.0:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Log in to your Parallels Plesk Panel.
3. On the Home screen, scroll down to the Additional Tools section and click on SSL Certificates.
4. Click Add SSL Certificate.
5. Click on the Certificate Name you created to generate your CSR.
6. Copy and paste your SSL certificate in the Certificate box.
7. Get your intermediate certificate. Copy and paste the contents in the CA Certificate box.
8. Click Send Text.
9. Next, click on Server > IP Addresses, then click on the IP Address for your Web site.
10. Change the certificate for your site to use the new SSL Certificate you have just installed.
11. Click the 'Server' item from the left hand menu.
12. Click on the 'Service Management' menu item.
13. Stop and Start the WEB Server (Apache) to activate the certificate.
NOTE: Restarting Apache will NOT work. You must stop the service, then start it again to complete the installation.
14. Your SSL certificate is now installed!