What is the best method to install a SSL Certificate for Netgear SSL VPN Concentrator?
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Netgear SSL VPN Concentrator:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file as server.crt. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Compress this file with your server.key file (created when you generated the CSR and located in CSR.zip) into a .zip file.
3. Under the System Configuration in the left navigation panel, select Certificates.
4. In the Import Digital Certificate table, select Browse and locate the zip file (from step 2).
5. Click Upload.
6. Click the Enable link for the new certificate.
7. In the View Certificates window that is opened, enter the Certificate Password and click Enable.
8. Restart the SSL VPN Concentrator.