What is the protocol to get my SSL Certificate for Cisco Mobility Server
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Cisco Mobility Server.
1. Log on to your Admin Portal and go to SSL Certificate Management.
2. Choose Import SSL Certificate.
3. For intermediate certificate, choose True. Get your intermediate certificate. Copy and paste the contents to the message box. ClickSubmit. Do the same for your SSL certificate (you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it).
4. Download the final SSL certificate keystore file.
4. Log on to your Admin Portal and go to SSL Certificate Management.
5. Choose Upload Certificate. Browse to your newly created keystore and enter the same password you used when creating it.
6. Go to Server Controls, Cisco and Control Server. Stop and Start your Managed Server.