What is the most express way to install a SSL Certificate for Kerio MailServer?
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Kerio MailServer:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Locate the /sslcert/ directory:
Apple Mac OS X: /usr/local/kerio/mailserver
Microsoft Windows: C:/program files/kerio/mailserver
Linux Red Hat: /opt/kerio/mailserver
3. Locate the CSR you generated before. Give your SSL certificate the same name as the CSR but with the .crt extension instead of .csr and copy it in /sslcert/.
4. You should have three files with the same name: the CSR (*.csr), the private key (*.key) and your SSL certificate (*.crt).
5. Locate your intermediate certificate you've received in the same mail where the server certificate was, copy and past it into a text file and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----). (ie : geotrust.crt).
6. Locate the /sslca/ directory near the /sslcert/ directory and copy the intermediate certificate into it.
7. Restart Kerio MailServer.
8. Reconnect to the Administration Console.
9. In Configuration/SSL Certificates, select the new certificate and choose the button Set as active (in the bottom right corner).
10. Restart the Kerio MailServer service.