How to find instructions of your SSL Certificate for Netscape iPlanet 6.x
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Netscape iPlanet 6.x:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file (with Notepad or Wordpad) and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. In the Server Manager, choose the server you want to secure.
3. Go to Install Certificate under the Security tab.
4. Click Server Certificate Chain.
5. Get your intermediate certificate. Copy and paste the contents into the message text box. Click OK andAccept the certificate.
6. Click on This Server, copy and paste your SSL certificate (from step 1) into the message text box. Click OKand Accept the SSL Certificate.
7. Go to the Preferences tab and set Encryption On/Off to ON and enter 443 as port number.
8. Press OK, Save and Apply.
9. Restart your server.