What are the steps to get your SSL Certificate for Citrix Access Gateway
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Citrix Access Gateway:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file (with Notepad or Wordpad) and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Citrix Access Gateway SSL installation is done using the Administration Tool.
3. Go to the Access Gateway Cluster tab, open the window for the appliance.
4. Under Administration, select Browse next to Upload a .crt signed certificate.
5. Browse to your SSL certificate (from step 1). Click Open.