What is the quickest way to have your CSR installed for Parallels Plesk 8.0?
In order to generate a CSR for Plesk 8.0, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Plesk Control Panel.
2. Clicking on the Domains button. The Domain List page appears.
3. Click the domain name that you want to secure with SSL.
4. Click Certificates in the Services group.
5. Click Add Certificate at the Control panel certificate repository page. On this page, you can generate a Certificate Signing Request.
6. Fill in the required details about your company:
Domain Name – Must match the URL you plan to secure exactly – is usually your fully-qualified domain name (e.g. devel.ssl247.co.uk or mail.devel.ssl247.co.uk). Remember the www. Is important – include it if you want to secure https://www.yoursite.com & exclude it if you want to secure https://yoursite.com.
Organization Name - The legal (officially registered) name of your organization/company include Inc., LLP., Pvt, Plc. Ltd. SARL., etc.
Organizational unit - The name of your department within the organization (this is often "IT," "Web," or is just left blank).
City/locality - The city or town in which your organization is located.
State/province - The state in which your organization is located.
Country - Click here for the official list of ISO country codes for this field.
Bits - Choose 2048 bits key length.
7. Click Request button.
8. In the certificate repository page, click on the Certificate Name you just created.
9. Copy/paste the entire contents of your CSR (including the BEGIN and END tags) into our order form.