How can I set up my SSL Certificate for Cisco Mobility Server ?
To generate a CSR with your Cisco Mobility Server, please follow these steps:
1. In the Cisco Unified Mobility Advantage Admin Portal, press "SSL Certificate Management" and cthen "Generate New Certificate".
2. Fill in the fields and press "Submit":
Server Name= Common Name – Must match the URL you plan to secure exactly – is usually your fully-qualified domain name, e.g., devel.ssl247.co.uk or mail.devel.ssl247.co.uk). Remember the www. Is important – include it if you want to secure https://www.yoursite.com & exclude it if you want to secure https://yoursite.com
Company Name - The legal (officially registered) name of your organization/company include Inc., LLP., Pvt, Plc. Ltd. SARL., etc
Department Name - The name of your department within the organization (this is often "IT," "Web," or is just left blank).
City - The city or town in which your organization is located.
State - The state in which your organization is located.
Country Code - Click here for the official list of ISO country codes for this field.
Password - Define a password to be able to modify your keystore later.
3. Click the link to download your keystore file (.keystore extension).
4. If there is a link to download your CSR, save this file now.If you don't, you can retrieve it under "SSL Certificate Management" > "Retrieve CSR" by selecting your .keystore file and by entering your password.
5. Open the CSR file and copy/paste the entire contents (including the BEGIN and END tags) into our order form.