How can I install a SSL Certificate for Google Mini in the most accurate way ?
In order to generate a CSR on Google Mini, please follow these steps.
1. Launch the Admin Console.
2. Choose Administration > SSL Settings.
3. Scroll down to Create a New SSL Certificate.
4. Fill in the required details about your company:
Host Name – Must match the URL you plan to secure exactly – is usually your fully-qualified domain name, e.g., devel.ssl247.co.uk or mail.devel.ssl247.co.uk). Remember the www. Is important – include it if you want to secure https://www.yoursite.com & exclude it if you want to secure https://yoursite.com
Organisation - The legal (officially registered) name of your organization/company include Inc., LLP., Pvt, Plc. Ltd. SARL., etc
Organisational unit - The name of your department within the organization (this is often "IT," "Web," or is just left blank).
Locality - The city or town in which your organization is located.
State - The state in which your organization is located.
Country - Click here for the official list of ISO country codes for this field.
5. Click Create Self-Signed Certificate to generate a keypair. Choose a key length of 2048 bits.
6. Click Install SSL Certificate. The appliance console needs to be restarted.
7. On the Admin Console login page, log in.
8. Choose Administration > SSL Settings.
9. Your new certificate information is listed under Current SSL Certificate Information. Click Export Certificate Signing Request to download the CSR file.
10. Open the CSR file and copy/paste the entire contents (including the BEGIN and END tags) into our order form.