Comodo’s Positive SSL Wildcard is an entry-level Domain Validation certificate, which allows you to secure an unlimited number of subdomains under a single certificate and is ideal for small businesses.
Benefits and features
- Domain validation (DV) – obtain the minimum level of encrypted security required quickly and easily
- Up to 256-bit encryption with 2048- bit industry standard SSL certificates
- Trusted by most internet browsers
- Email and online support
- Up to $10,000 warranty
- Unlimited Re-Issuance Policy and server licenses
Secure an unlimited number of subdomains with a Positive Wildcard SSL certificate:
Exclusive benefits for SSL247® clients
- Receive 10+ years of web security experience and benefit from our multi-award winning expertise
- You are in safe hands: SSL247® was awarded Symantec's 2015 EMEA Sales Growth Partner Award for satisfying the most clients in Europe
- Enjoy unrivalled customer support from the 2014 EMEA Symantec Champion, approved by over 7,000 satisfied customers
- SSL247® is ISO 27001:2013 accredited
- Receive bespoke consultations from accredited SSL experts
- Receive a dedicated “SSE” and “SSE+” accredited account manager
- Exclusive access to our MySSL® portal for easy account management and MySSL® Pro for our resellers
- Multi-lingual support available for collaborating with your international stakeholders, suppliers and colleagues
- Tailored service including personalised expiration and renewal email reminders
- Free security assessment
- 30 day money back guarantee
Instil greater customer trust
An OV certificate is a step above Domain Validation – choose an OV Wildcard SSL from Comodo to enhance your customer’s trust.
This certificate lets you secure an infinite number of subdomains with a single SSL certificate.
Unsure which SSL certificate is right for your business?
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our team of accredited consultants.
for more information and personalised advice:
+552140638776 (London office)