Symantec Code Signing Certificates
Protect your software, your clients and your reputation with a code signing certificate from Symantec.
If you are a distributor or a developer, code signing is a must. Without it, your code could be tampered with and your customers will see the off-putting ‘unknown publisher’ warning.
By signing your software, clients will have the confidence to open it. And with a code signing certificate from Symantec – the number one name in online trust – you’ll not only be protecting your reputation. You’ll be enhancing it too, and safe in the knowledge you are doing all you can to maximise distribution of your code.
Is a Symantec code signing certificate right for you?
Contact one of our friendly digital certificate experts for impartial advice or to buy a Symantec code signing certificate. Call +55 (0) 800 761 1941 or email email@example.com. You might also find our code signing FAQ helpful.
Benefits and features
- Time stamping keeps your files signed after the certificate has expired.
- Organization validation for proof of origination and to banish warnings.
- Available for Microsoft Authenticode, Sun Java, Microsoft Office and VBA or Adobe AIR .
- Digitally sign 32-bit and 64-bit user-mode (.exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx, .msi, .xpi, and .xap files) and kernel-mode software and Silverlight® 4 applications with Microsoft Authenticode.
- First class customer service from SSL247 and special benefits exclusive to our customers. Contact us to find out more.
For .exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx and .xpi files
For .jar files and Netscape objects
Microsoft VBA avec Office
For VBA macros and objects files for Microsoft Office
Compulsory for .air and .airi files
Get the right certificate every time with SSL247
We're here to help you find the right certificate for your business, and we pride ourselves on our good old-fashioned customer service. Try us out for yourself today - and find out why so many of our customers recommend SSL247® to their own customers, colleagues and friends. Call +55 (0) 800 761 1941.
Price - 1 year: £499 | 2 years: £855 | 3 years: £1,295