Sectigo (Formerly Comodo CA) SSL Certificates
Secure today. Seize your tomorrow.
SSL247®: Official Sectigo experts
With over 20 years of experience, Sectigo (formerly Comodo CA) is considered one of the major brands when it comes to online security. Sectigo's reputation extends worldwide and will immediately boost customer confidence in your website. The Sectigo Trust Seal that comes with your SSL certificate is an instant sign of security for visitors to your site.
What you'll get from your Sectigo certificate from SSL247®:
- A wide range of certificates to cover all your needs: Sectigo SSL EV and Sectigo SSL OV Multi-Domain
- Up to 210 domains secured on one single server with Sectigo OV SSL Multi-Domain and Sectigo SSL EV Multi-Domain
- Unlimited server licences for all products
- Up to 256-bit SSL encryption, compatible with all browsers, operating systems, applications and devices
- Sectigo SSL EV and Sectigo SSL OV secure www.domain.com for free when you order domain.com.
- The ECC (Elliptic Curve Cryptography) algorithm, a new encryption method that offers faster and more secure connections, is available at no extra charge and is suitable for mobile devices (smartphones, tablets…). Contact us to find out more.
- Up to a $1,750,000 warranty
- Our 30 day money-back guarantee
- A free security assessment, a MySSL® account and full dedicated account management
Choosing the right SSL Certificate
SSL247 are official Platinum Partners with the Sectigo brand and product range. This means that you can always contact one of our accredited consultants for more information or personalised, expert advice on which product is the best option for securing your business.
Sectigo Trust Seal
The Sectigo Trust Seal can be added to communicate to users that browsing your website is secure, verify that transactions are encrypted and any personal information collected is secure.
The Comodo TrustLogo has now been replaced with the Sectigo Trust Seal.
Discover our range of Sectigo, EnterpriseSSL and PositiveSSL certificates
Would you like to know more about Sectigo?
SSL247® are certified Sectigo Platinum Partners. If you need help to decide which is the right certificate for your business, you can try our wizard or contact us directly to speak to one of our accredited consultants for more information and personalised advice: